Teams – Up to four people
- Open: Any combination of riders, skill levels and genders
- Sport: At least half of the team members must be Sport Class racers, no expert/elite or pro racers
- Recreational: those wishing to participate at a beginner level, no sport, expert/elite or pro racers
- Women: all female team members
- Vet: all racers 35 years of age or older
- Clydesdale Teams: average weight of team members must be at least 200lbs
- Open: Cash prizes
- Sport: Merchandise prizes
- Recreational: merchandise prizes
- Women: merchandise prizes
- Vet: merchandise prizes
- Clydesdale: merchandise prizes
- Solo Men: Cash and merchandise prizes
- Solo Women: cash and merchandise prizes
Cost and other info:
- $55 per racer ($65 day of event)
- Race t shirts will be available for purchase at the event.
- This race is limited to 250 racers. First come, first served.
- All racers must register by 10:00 am October 21.
All riders must wear a Snell or ANSI approved bicycle helmet at all times while on the race course, and will be required to sign a liability waiver form at check-in.