New Rule for this year only: THE DOUBLE CROSS
Each team or solo rider will be able to shortcut the course from the Five Points Course Marshall station twice at their discretion during the course of the race. Bar codes will be marked for each time that option is chosen. Each of these two laps will count the same as a normal lap on that team or solo riders' score.
Teams – Up to four people
- Open: Any combination of riders, skill levels and genders
- Sport: At least half of the team members must be Sport Class racers, no expert/elite or pro racers
- Recreational: those wishing to participate at a beginner level, no sport, expert/elite or pro racers
- Women: all female team members
- Vet: all racers 35 years of age or older
- Bike Shop: at least two active employees from the shop must race
- Open: Cash prizes
- Sport: Merchandise prizes
- Recreational: merchandise prizes
- Women: merchandise prizes
- Vet: merchandise prizes
- Clydesdale: merchandise prizes
- Solo Men: Cash and merchandise prizes
- Solo Women: cash and merchandise prizes
Cost and other info:
- $55 per racer ($65 day of event)
- Race t shirts will be available for purchase at the event.
- This race is limited to 250 racers. First come, first served.
- All racers must register by 10:00 am October 27.
All riders must wear a Snell or ANSI approved bicycle helmet at all times while on the race course, and will be required to sign a liability waiver form at check-in.